Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 2009 (week 2) at home movie watching!

Well I didn't go to the movies this weekend, so nothing new to report but I can give some scoop.

This weekend the big movie was...

2012 {Rated PG-13 for intense disaster sequences and some language.}


AND...


Pirate Radio aka The Boat That Rocked {Rated R for language, and some sexual content including brief nudity.}
The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day {Rated R for bloody violence, language and some nudity.}



I'm not interested in seeing 2012 but I probably will end up seeing it eventually.
I don't really understand the hype with all the end of the world movies. Everyone will die eventually and I don't see why anyone would want to watch the destruction of everything! Another strike against it, it's a 3 hour movie :\
Pirate Radio sounds entertaining and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Yeah for civil disobedience! Haha
I never saw the first Boondock Saints (yes... I know, please don't judge) so I'd like to see that before I see the 2nd. At least so I'll understand what is going on.

--------

Earlier this week I watched House Bunny at home with some friends.

House Bunny (2008)
Rated PG-13 for sex-related humor, partial nudity and brief strong language.
Summary: Finding family. Shelley Darlingson was raised in an orphanage, finally happy when she blossoms into a fox and moves into the Playboy Mansion. Unfortunately, she's summarily expelled on her 27th birthday(she's now too old). In desperation she takes a job as house mother for a sorority of misfits losing their house for lack of members. They have but a few months to find 30 pledges, or a sorority of mean girls will take over their place. Shelley figures that girls will pledge a house that boys find interesting, so she sets out to make the Zetas alluring, not act too smart, and host great parties. Can she succeed, and what about her own makeover? Sabotage is everywhere, plus it's hard to be one's self.
*** from imdb.com

I love this movie!
It's so cute and funny that it's one of those 'can always watch anytime' movies :) always makes me feel good.
I'm definitely going to add it to my top!
There are so many hilarious lines that I don't even know where to start...


"Kindness is just love with its work boots on"

"Do you guys know where the crapper is? I have to do a *very mysterious* thing in there...[whispers] drop some timber."

"So, are you a Zeta?"
"Oh! I wish."
"Yeah. I do too 'cause Zeta would be my favorite hizzity hang."
"Well, she is not a Zeta because she's our new hizzity house mother. She'll be hizzy-tizzy - - She'll be here all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment