Monday, December 21, 2009

December 2009 (week 3) movie watching!

Classes and finals are finally over!
I don't even know how to begin telling you all how thrilled I am. Being bored is my ideal state. If it weren't for work and Christmas madness all I would do is sit around in my pj's or sleep.
This last week there were 5 movies that came to my area

The Road {Rated R for some violence, disturbing images and language.}
Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire {Rated R for child abuse including sexual assault, and pervasive language.}


The Hurt Locker {Rated R for war violence and language.}
Did You Hear About the Morgans? {Rated PG-13 for some sexual references and momentary violence.}


Avatar {Rated PG-13 for intense epic battle sequences and warfare, sensuality, language and some smoking.}




I started my weekend off by watching Did You Hear About the Morgans?

Did You Hear About the Morgans?
Rated PG-13 for some sexual references and momentary violence.
Directed by Marc Lawrence
Starring Hugh Grant, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sam Elliott, Mary Steenburgen
In New York City, an estranged couple who witness a murder are relocated to small-town Wyoming as part of a witness-protection program.

In general, I'm a fan of Hugh Grant and just about every movie he's in so it made this movie easy to watch. Other than that I don't really think there is a lot to say about this one. It was good but not great. Pretty funny during some parts but I thought the start was a little too slow. And although the marriage/relationship advice was interesting, I was disappointed that it wasn't better.

No comments:

Post a Comment