Monday, December 28, 2009

December 2009 (week 4)

First things first...

I hope you all had a fun, family filled time!

I know I sure have!
That is exactly why I haven't seen a movie in quite some time (yes, a week is a long time for me haha)
Planning, preparing and attending 3 back to back Christmases is hard work! The only time I've even thought about movies is the 1 day I've been to work lately... Christmas day.
That was a little slice of insanity that I am quite grateful to only have experienced a few hours of.
This last week we had....


Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel {Rated PG for some mild rude humor.}
It's Complicated {Rated R for some drug content and sexuality.}


Nine {Rated PG-13 for sexual content and smoking.}
Sherlock Holmes {Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some startling images and a scene of suggestive material.}


Up in the Air {Rated R for language and some sexual content.}




BUT I did get a movie for Christmas!
One of my favorites (I am shocked to say that I did not already own this) ANCHORMAN! {Rated R in 2004 but has since been edited and re-rated PG13 for sexual humor, language and comic violence.}

*this is definitely not for the young ones

No comments:

Post a Comment